Purple Cardigan + Black Cami:
‘Tis the weekend for storewide 40% off sales, and that includes a couple of pieces I’m wearing here! First, Express is having 40% off everything again! My cardigan is from Express last year and they have similar version this year in the exact color. In general their cardigans run true to size for me. Second, LOFT is having 40% off with code HELLO. This cami from LOFT is only $13.50 with that code. I thought the detail at the neckline made it a fun change from my usual basic black. If you need business casual pants or a pair of dressier pants, I am loving the LOFT skinny ankle pants! (Also 40% off!) They are true to size and so comfortable. I actually bought a second pair in Coastal Grey because they are more comfortable to me than jeans, and I like how they dress up my other knit pieces. I’m wearing the Marisa fit, but if you have a curvier hips and booty (e.g. if your pants often gap in the waist when they fit at the hips) you might like the Julie fit in these pants. They also have a higher waist style. For more ideas on styling a purple cardigan see this post or this post.
Military Cardigan + Jeans: (Sweater originally posted HERE)
Cozy Fleece Jacket + Leggings: (Full post HERE)
Green Wrap Sweater + Charcoal Jeans: (Full post HERE)
This sweater is true to size but it is a Final Sale item. I took a chance on it and got lucky, but if Final Sale is a deal breaker for you, check out this Wrap Sweater Option that’s not final sale. It does come in green and a few other colors, and I’ve had lots of good experiences with that line (e.g. the military cardigan above).
Barefoot Dreams Cardigan + Leggings: (Almost Identical Outfit Posted HERE)
By “almost identical” I mean at this angle, you probably can’t tell these outfits apart. In the original outfit I’m wearing black jeans and here I’m wearing leggings. I’m also wearing a longer white t-shirt here. If I’m mainly staying home I’m more likely to wear the outfit like this (with leggings) rather than jeans. This t-shirt is a tunic length on me so it works well with leggings at my height (5’4″) but might not be long enough if you’re much taller. Everything fits true to size here, although the boots are on the big side so if you’re between shoe sizes go with the smaller size. I also posted several other ways I’ve worn these boots in this post.
Time to join up with some blogger friends for Friday Favorites! If you enjoy a random assortment of favorites like this, see who I’m linking up with at the end of this post to find more posts like this!
1. Flashback Friday: On Fridays I like to share an outfit I wore way back when. It could be something from 1-5 years old…basically anything that I’ve post since I started blogging and regularly taking outfit photos. This outfit is something I wore in April 2016 that I’d still wear today with minimal changes!
2. Amazon Storefront Updates: This week Amazon launched an update for their influencer program that allows us to add our own photos to our Amazon Storefront. I’m so excited about this because I think it’s way more helpful! Here’s a sample of what My Amazon Storefront is starting to look like now:
I’m adding my own outfit photos with product tags linking you directly to the Amazon products I’m wearing. The little shopping bag with the number next to it on the photo tells you how many Amazon products I’ve lined with each photo. So if you ever want to know some of my favorite outfit pieces from Amazon, you can go to my storefront, see how I wore the items and easily get the details. Some of the Amazon product photos don’t really do the item justice in my opinion, so I’m glad I can share my own pics over there.
3. LOFT Sale Favorites: I already mentioned my favorite pants to try in the LOFT 40% off sale, but I’ll add this Lilac Sweater to my list of current LOFT favorites.
The sweater does run a bit small so I recommend ordering one size up.
4. Express Sale: Not to be outdone, Express is also having a 40% off sale. I shared some of my current favorites HERE, but here’s a quick look at some of the pieces I’m loving from Express.
5. Favorite V-Neck In Stock + On Sale. The Express One Eleven V-Neck Tee I shared in this post with my four favorite white v-neck tees is back in stock and on sale now for only $12. It’s worth checking out if you need a great basic white tee for Spring/Summer.
6. Awkward Celebrity Prom Photos. If you need a laugh this weekend, check out this article from People Magazine with awkward celebrity prom photos. It does not disappoint!
Well, that was a pretty lengthy list of favorites this week! Enjoy the weekend and I’ll see you back her on Monday!